We are capable of delivering a full electrical package from design to manufacture. Our control panel technicians are highly experienced – attention to detail comes as second nature.
We can also combat most software problems and – using our own in house, Liverpool based, electrical team – we can install the finished product with on site commissioning.
All our control panel team are highly motivated and can work with any material, from mild steel to cutting holes in stainless steel.
- Siemens S5, S7
- Allen Bradley SLC, CompactLogix, ControlLogix, Micrologix
- Mitsubishi AIS, Q, Fx
We combine innovation with attention to detail, while remaining flexible and adaptable throughout any electric project – in order to deliver a solution that is tailored to meet your exact requirements.
Our highly regarded electrical designers, electricians and instrument technicians have a wealth of experience across a wide range of industries and have the capabilities to deliver the following services:
- Site Survey
- Plant load studies Calculations
- Low Voltage Distribution Plant services including lighting, earthing, lightning protection, electric surface heating
- Switch room layouts including Motor Control Centres
- Cable routing layouts
- Cable schedules Termination drawings
- Procurement Functional tests including test method instruction sheet
- Technical support
- As built document records
- Design Engineering Construction/Site Installations
- Energy Efficient Lighting Installations
- NICEIC compliant Testing and Inspection
- Pre-commissioning and Commissioning
Some industries in which we have worked
- Food Industry